Sunday, August 7, 2011

It's complicated

sometimes i just wanna scream...aloud....
I just not happy with myself..w0rried about one and other things which in certain way will comes (very) soon. I will have a wedding ceremony in less than 2 months ahead. Well, I have my man, off course, but worried about the details which may come..

No, I have my wedding planner team handling all the wishy washy things...thanks God..it comes with a price, tho..
Like I said, I am worried about myself..
what I have now is a job, not a career which I am not satisfied with..and after the wedding, some silly company regulations avoid me for having my own loan for house. Sooo silly since I also work for the company in the same effort, and I pursue for a good career for this company, not just working for 7.30 to 4am and then walked home! FGS, give me my rights!

while my man just saying, dont worry...it just a matter of time, be patient..and then he just go playing some sports from tennis, futsal, badminton, wii-ing, and playing boys toys...dissapearing and leaving me alone with this all things come into my head...all I want is screaming but I couldnt...and as always, it ended with tearsss...an a huge pimple in the morning *sighs*

Gee...now I am hoping for winning a lottery!

No comments:

Post a Comment